Techno Aspirations, Apple iPhone, SAMSUNG, Motorola Moto, Secret Codes, price, specifications, Samsung Galaxy, Clone Huawei, Flash File, Google LG Nexus

Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 - hello friends are you looking for information related to technology? ... if yes ... then you are right to come to blog Techno Aspirations because here we will display information about the latest gadgets or old ones though, well now we will discuss first about Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 as you are looking for, hopefully the information we will convey can answer your question to google, please see.

Articles : Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776
full Link : Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776
Article Israeli Independence Day, Article praying, Article Shiloh, Article Yom Ha'Atzma'ut,

You can also see our article on:


Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

Over the years I've taken some amazing photographs during the Yom  Ha'atzmaut (Israeli Independence Day) Prayers in the large Shiloh Mishkan (Tabernacle) Synagogue. Those years I would  make a point of sitting front and center in the Ezrat Nashim (Women's Gallery) where I'd have a bird's eye view of the joyful singing and dancing. But this year for various reasons, I decided to sit a bit further back, though on the aisle so I could easily, at least so I had thought, get to the front to photograph the dancing and shofar blowing.

When the "action" began I didn't rush up. I didn't feel like being pushy, but then all of a sudden I realized that this isn't my year to take all those great pictures. And then I decided that photographing the other women photographing the dancing would be a very good substitute. So, here they are.






Shofar blowing from last Yom Ha'atzmaut, 5775.



just so much information about Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

hopefully the information we provide about Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 can give answer your question to google, and you feel satisfied about this.

you just finished reading the article with the title Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776 if you feel this information need to bookmark or share please use link https://faultyaspirations.blogspot.com/2016/05/filming-action-during-yom-ha-prayers.html do not forget there are many other information in this blog, please visit other page.

Tag : , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Filming the Action During Yom Ha'atzmaut Prayers, 5776

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar