Techno Aspirations, Apple iPhone, SAMSUNG, Motorola Moto, Secret Codes, price, specifications, Samsung Galaxy, Clone Huawei, Flash File, Google LG Nexus

Guarding My Model While I Shot It

Guarding My Model While I Shot It - hello friends are you looking for information related to technology? ... if yes ... then you are right to come to blog Techno Aspirations because here we will display information about the latest gadgets or old ones though, well now we will discuss first about Guarding My Model While I Shot It as you are looking for, hopefully the information we will convey can answer your question to google, please see.

Articles : Guarding My Model While I Shot It
full Link : Guarding My Model While I Shot It
Article 52Frames, Article High Key, Article photography,

You can also see our article on:


Guarding My Model While I Shot It

No doubt you must think me nuts with a title like that, but here's the story:

Yes, blame it on 52Frames!!

"The Moth"
I had never heard about this "High Key" technique and was feeling rather pessimistic...
Then the other day at work, I heard my boss in a panic, so I went out to see the problem. It was this dainty, gorgeous white moth. I whipped out my camera and told the staff that nobody was to touch the moth until I had finished "shooting him." They stood by incredulous as I tried to hold my camera steady as I shot up in the direction of a high shelf. And only when I had finished, barely satisfied with the quality of my shots did I let them execute my model.
Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: Sha'ar Binyamin, Israel
And here's the "runner up."




just so much information about Guarding My Model While I Shot It

hopefully the information we provide about Guarding My Model While I Shot It can give answer your question to google, and you feel satisfied about this.

you just finished reading the article with the title Guarding My Model While I Shot It if you feel this information need to bookmark or share please use link https://faultyaspirations.blogspot.com/2016/05/guarding-my-model-while-i-shot-it.html do not forget there are many other information in this blog, please visit other page.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Guarding My Model While I Shot It

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar