Techno Aspirations, Apple iPhone, SAMSUNG, Motorola Moto, Secret Codes, price, specifications, Samsung Galaxy, Clone Huawei, Flash File, Google LG Nexus

Night Shot for 52Frames

Night Shot for 52Frames - hello friends are you looking for information related to technology? ... if yes ... then you are right to come to blog Techno Aspirations because here we will display information about the latest gadgets or old ones though, well now we will discuss first about Night Shot for 52Frames as you are looking for, hopefully the information we will convey can answer your question to google, please see.

Articles : Night Shot for 52Frames
full Link : Night Shot for 52Frames
Article 52Frames, Article Canon IXUS 145, Article photography,

You can also see our article on:


Night Shot for 52Frames

I tried all sorts of ways to get a decent night shot. Many of the other photographers have these fancy cameras with all sorts of controls and lenses. They keep telling me, in comments by my photos that my camera also has controls. Hah! Try to control it and read the menu especially at night. I've tried clicking all sorts of things, and it just doesn't do what the Canon site claims it can. And I can't trust automatic, because I don't want a flash to go off. Anyhow, I got a halfway decent shot, or so I think, considering all...


Here in Shiloh, our main synagogue is modeled after the Biblical Tabernacle which had "rested" here in Shiloh for almost four hundred years. A few months ago, it didn't look so bright and well-lit at night, but since then it has undergone a major sprucing up.
Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Shutter: 1/8th of a second
Aperture: f/4
ISO: 800
Location: Shiloh, Israel
One night last week, I wandered around with my camera and a little tripod. I set it up on benches and walls. That's when I took the picture of the synagogue. Before then I had taken a couple I liked. Here's #2 choice:

The Pool at Night
And there were a few others I liked, but I knew they weren't up to standard. Ort maybe I haven't a clue as to what "standard" really is.





just so much information about Night Shot for 52Frames

hopefully the information we provide about Night Shot for 52Frames can give answer your question to google, and you feel satisfied about this.

you just finished reading the article with the title Night Shot for 52Frames if you feel this information need to bookmark or share please use link https://faultyaspirations.blogspot.com/2016/08/night-shot-for-52frames.html do not forget there are many other information in this blog, please visit other page.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Night Shot for 52Frames

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar